Camp Mar-Mac – Bolt Action Bullet Pen



Any logo available will be pictured at the left (or above when viewed on a mobile device.) If a logo is used, no personalized text will be permitted.

SKU: CampMarMac Bolt Pen Categories: , Tag:


This wood was reclaimed from one of the very old cabins which housed approximately 20 campers at Camp Mar-Mac. The Camp was named for Margaret Rexroad and William (Mac) McComas who led the 4-H program when the current site was opened in 1924.