Cheat River Covered Bridge – Bolt Action Bullet Pen


Any logo available will be pictured at the left (or above when viewed on a mobile device.) If a logo is used, no personalized text will be permitted.

SKU: N/A Categories: , Tags: ,


This wood was reclaimed from the Cheat River Covered Bridge which was built in 1835 between Cool Springs and Erwin. A new steel bridge was started in 1932 and in 1934 the old bridge was closed to traffic. It was destroyed by fire on May 23, 1964.