Davis and Elkins – Halliehurst – Executive Pen



Any logo available will be pictured at the left (or above when viewed on a mobile device.) If a logo is used, no personalized text will be permitted.


Built (circa 1890) by Senator Stephen B. Elkins as a summer home, Halliehurst Mansion and the surrounding farm were donated to Davis and Elkins College in the late 1920s by his widow, Mrs. Hallie Davis Elkins. It now houses the Office of the President.