Huntington Heavy Repair Shop – Slimline Pen & Pencil Set



Any logo available will be pictured at the left (or above when viewed on a mobile device.) If a logo is used, no personalized text will be permitted.


This old growth walnut was reclaimed from a building which was built in 1889 and has been known as the Huntington Store Room, the C&O Shop, and most recently as the Huntington Heavy Repair Shop. The building was demolished in the spring of 2017.