Lost Creek Depot – Slimline Pencil

$40.00

Clear

Any logo available will be pictured at the left (or above when viewed on a mobile device.) If a logo is used, no personalized text will be permitted.

Description

Built in 1892, the Lost Creek Depot became the largest shipping point for cattle in West Virginia in 1915 and on the entire B&O system, east of the Mississippi in 1923.