Marshall University – Veterans Memorial Fieldhouse – Bolt Action Bullet Pen & Pencil Set

$80.00

Clear

Any logo available will be pictured at the left (or above when viewed on a mobile device.) If a logo is used, no personalized text will be permitted.

SKU: MU07 Bolt Pen/Pencil Set Category: Tags: , , ,

Description

The Veterans Memorial Fieldhouse was an 8,500-seat (6,500 for basketball) multi-purpose arena built in 1950. It closed on February 10, 2012, and was demolished later that year. The Fieldhouse was the home of the Marshall University basketball teams until the completion of the Cam Henderson Center in 1981. This wood is a reclaimed arm rest.