Robinson Grand Theater – Bolt Action Bullet Pencil

$40.00

Clear

Any logo available will be pictured at the left (or above when viewed on a mobile device.) If a logo is used, no personalized text will be permitted.

SKU: RobinsonGT Bolt Pencil Categories: , Tags: ,

Description

The Robinson Grand Theater opened on February 7, 1913. In 1927, it was the 13th theater in the United States to add sound equipment and start showing “Talkies.” A fire on the roof on May 31, 1939 virtually destroyed the house and the stage but the 1927 fa?ade was retained. They continued to show movies until 1984 when it was purchased by James LaRosa and renamed the Rose Garden Theater.