Robinson Grand Theater – Executive Pen

$40.00

Clear

Any logo available will be pictured at the left (or above when viewed on a mobile device.) If a logo is used, no personalized text will be permitted.

SKU: RobinsonGT Executive Pen Categories: , Tags: ,

Description

The Robinson Grand Theater opened on February 7, 1913. In 1927, it was the 13th theater in the United States to add sound equipment and start showing “Talkies.” A fire on the roof on May 31, 1939 virtually destroyed the house and the stage but the 1927 fa├žade was retained. They continued to show movies until 1984 when it was purchased by James LaRosa and renamed the Rose Garden Theater.