Shinnston High School – Executive Pen

$40.00

Clear

Any logo available will be pictured at the left (or above when viewed on a mobile device.) If a logo is used, no personalized text will be permitted.

SKU: ShinnstonHS Executive Pen Categories: , Tag:

Description

In 1915 the cornerstone was laid for Clay District High School, the name by which Shinnston High School was first known. In 1917 the building was occupied by the students. In 1933 the name of the school was changed to Shinnston High School. In the year 1978 with the completion of Lincoln High School, the home of the Spartans closed its doors to high school students.