The Blue Church – Slimline Pencil

$40.00

Clear

Any logo available will be pictured at the left (or above when viewed on a mobile device.) If a logo is used, no personalized text will be permitted.

SKU: BlueChurch Slimline Pencil Categories: , Tag:

Description

This 1837 Greek Revival church is one of the few pre-Civil War buildings remaining in Wheeling, WV. It was consecrated as St. Matthew’s Episcopal Church on October 27, 1837. The church was later purchased by the First Baptist Church which used it for nearly 100 years. The building most recently was used by the Church of God and Saints of Christ.