WVU – Clark Hall – Bolt Action Bullet Pencil


Any logo available will be pictured at the left (or above when viewed on a mobile device.) If a logo is used, no personalized text will be permitted.


This poplar was reclaimed from shelving in Clark Hall, home of the Department of Chemistry since its construction in 1925. Chemistry Hall was renamed in 1968 to honor Friend E. Clark who was department chair from 1919 to 1947.