WVU – Stansbury Hall – Bolt Action Bullet Pencil

$40.00

Clear

Any logo available will be pictured at the left (or above when viewed on a mobile device.) If a logo is used, no personalized text will be permitted.

Description

This maple was reclaimed during a 1996 renovation of Stansbury Hall at WVU. The building opened in 1929 as the WVU Field House and was the home of WVU basketball until 1970. It was renamed in 1973 to honor former Athletic Director Harry Stansbury.